Attending the @outlander_starz #SDCC premiere. #Outlander #Starz
- 1 week ago
- 4 weeks ago
Hello again my gorgeous Lushies!
Whether you are getting ready to head to a dorm or just going into middle school you could always use a little pampering! This giveaway features dorm friendly and fresh feeling products! I have a few things I am looking to bestow onto a lucky lushie so here we goooo!
- Cannot be a LUSH Cosmetics employee. (This is because we get a lovely discount and I would rather someone who can’t always afford Lush products to have some.)
- Must be 18 or have a parents permission to give out your name/address.
- Reblog once only. Multiples will be disqualified. Likes do not count.
- You don’t have to be following me but followers will get two extra bonus prizes. Shipping is US only.
- No giveaway blogs please!
- Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
- Dream Cream Hand & Body Lotion (Small Size)
- Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub (Small Size)
- Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (Sample Size)
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub
- Honey Trap Lip Balm
- Happy Hippy Shower Gel
- Each Peach Massage Bar (Small Size)
If you are following me you will be able to pick one retro item off the website (ten dollar value) and one online only perfume sample.
Winner will be chosen by a random number generator. Contest ends August 15th!
GOOD LUCK AND STAY BEAUTIFUL EVERYONE!
- 1 month ago
FUCK YEAH CHUBBY GIVEAWAY!!!
Who likes free stuff? You do.
To celebrate FYCF reaching 30,000 followers, I have put together a super sweet prize package! Now, what they get for kindly donating their amaaaazing goods is a bit of advertising. So, read about the awesome prizes and the fantastic people who donated them, would ya?
- A pair of gorgeous Poppy Flats with your choice of silk ribbon from Australian company Lillypilly Silk! Adorn your feet with an amazing range of 100% silk ribbons made from Fair Trade handwoven silk in Cambodia. Ten percent of all sales generated by Lillypillysilk go directly back into the community from where the silks originate. These inputs are in the form of agricultural projects ( ducks, fish, pigs and chickens), supplying life saving medicines to the poor and vulnerable, supplying computers for students or giving financial support to young adults to further their education. They deal directly with the men and women whom hand craft their unique goods. No “middle-man” is employed to source the goods, so they can guarantee the point of origin of the product. These pretty flats come in sizes US 5-12, and are worth $90!!
- Some cute jewelry that I picked up just for this giveaway! A steampunk-inspired brass and silver toned key with jeweled butterfly necklace, a beaded rhinestone and enamel owl bracelet in mustard yellow, and a pretty beaded drop necklace. Just cos I love you. Value: $20.
- A brooch of your choice from fellow fatty Ali Buttons!! Ali is a FYCF follower (check out her tumblr here) and makes some awesome skirts as well as statement jewelry. You’ll get any brooch in her shop that tickles your fancy! Worth $7.50-$15.
A custom portrait in your favorite outfit from the ridiculously talented Sheika Lugtu of OMGCow Comics! Sheika is a Los Angeles-based artist, currently attending the School of the Art Institute of Chicago for comics, illustration, and narrative sequential art. What you see above is just a sneak peek at what your portrait might look like. Value: $50!
There you have it — the list of incredible prizes for the Fuck Yeah Chubby Giveaway. Here’s what to do to be eligible to win:
- Be a FYCF follower and reblog this post. If you reblog and aren’t following, I’ll pick someone else. One reblog counts per person. Likes do not count, but are still appreciated. :)
- "Like" the Lillypilly Silk page on facebook.
If you do both, you’ll get two entries!
Make sure your ask boxes are open, cos if you win, I’ll need to contact you to get your address info. I can’t send $175+ worth of stuffto you if I can’t get in touch with you.
I’ll pick a winner with a randomizer at 10pm EST on Sunday, June 22.
Thank you all SOOOO much for following! You’re amazing. And… GOOD LUCK!!
Since my job is with the adult trade and magazine side of the publishing company I work for I forget we have a children’s division since their office is in the South. So when it was time to clear the booth and pack up our materials for #BEA14 I was able to score some goodies for a friend and these lovely books for my Goddaughter. 👍
#BookCon for me was going to the #WeNeedDiverseBooks panel, seeing and catching up with friends, and if I could getting a couple of autographs. I got to do all of these things. 🙌 I’m happy with my select choice of free material. And I’m beyond stoked I was able to get the #IreadYa tumbler; I can’t wait to consume adult beverages out if it. #BookCon14
- 1 month ago