OMG I JUST HIT 10,000 FOLLOWERS! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Click the pics for captions with more info on what you’ll get. Basically, you get a bunch of cute doodads, a handmade skirt, any 5 buttons from my shop - fatandnerdy.storenvy.com and a pair of Doc Martens.
The cheeseburger necklace and Docs (size 10 womens) are lightly used, but the rest are brand new, never used or worn. I made the skirt for myself so some of the seams have raw edges or are a little wonky, but none of them show! The waistband is 43” and it’s 19 1/2” long.
Here are the rules!
- You must be following me and be living in the US
- Giveaway blogs are ineligible
- Have your ask open and be willing to give me your address
- Both likes and reblogs count
- Winner will be selected using a random number generator
- Giveaway ends August 29th at midnight
- Leave this caption intact!
Thank you guys so so much for all your love and support. You’re all so super amazing and wonderful and I love you! Also, use coupon code tenthousand in my store for 10% off through the end of the giveaway!
Good luck everyone!
- 1 day ago
- 1 month ago
I missed two solid weeks of these so now I feel bad. I’m sorry this is kind of a rush job but I literally just got home from SDCC and I’m trying super hard to catch up!
This giveaway is going to be a little different since I want to give people more than just a few hours to enter - so rather than ending tonight I’ll end it on Wednesday.
- Someone is going to win a lacrosse hoodie
- Any size, any character (new characters are coming soon-ish)
- Shipped anywhere
- Like and/or reblog to enter! Don’t spam or be a jerk because it’ll break the notes and ruin my day.
- This giveaway ends on WEDNESDAY, JULY 30th at 10 PM, PST.
!BONUS! This week’s winner will also get one of the SDCC EXCLUSIVE BEASTIARIES. I managed to grab a couple extra at the con. The beastiary and the hoodie will ship separately but to the same address, free of charge.
- 1 month ago
- 2 months ago
Hello again my gorgeous Lushies!
Whether you are getting ready to head to a dorm or just going into middle school you could always use a little pampering! This giveaway features dorm friendly and fresh feeling products! I have a few things I am looking to bestow onto a lucky lushie so here we goooo!
- Cannot be a LUSH Cosmetics employee. (This is because we get a lovely discount and I would rather someone who can’t always afford Lush products to have some.)
- Must be 18 or have a parents permission to give out your name/address.
- Reblog once only. Multiples will be disqualified. Likes do not count.
- You don’t have to be following me but followers will get two extra bonus prizes. Shipping is US only.
- No giveaway blogs please!
- Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
- Dream Cream Hand & Body Lotion (Small Size)
- Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub (Small Size)
- Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (Sample Size)
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub
- Honey Trap Lip Balm
- Happy Hippy Shower Gel
- Each Peach Massage Bar (Small Size)
If you are following me you will be able to pick one retro item off the website (ten dollar value) and one online only perfume sample.
Winner will be chosen by a random number generator. Contest ends August 15th!
GOOD LUCK AND STAY BEAUTIFUL EVERYONE!
- 2 months ago
FUCK YEAH CHUBBY GIVEAWAY!!!
Who likes free stuff? You do.
To celebrate FYCF reaching 30,000 followers, I have put together a super sweet prize package! Now, what they get for kindly donating their amaaaazing goods is a bit of advertising. So, read about the awesome prizes and the fantastic people who donated them, would ya?
- A pair of gorgeous Poppy Flats with your choice of silk ribbon from Australian company Lillypilly Silk! Adorn your feet with an amazing range of 100% silk ribbons made from Fair Trade handwoven silk in Cambodia. Ten percent of all sales generated by Lillypillysilk go directly back into the community from where the silks originate. These inputs are in the form of agricultural projects ( ducks, fish, pigs and chickens), supplying life saving medicines to the poor and vulnerable, supplying computers for students or giving financial support to young adults to further their education. They deal directly with the men and women whom hand craft their unique goods. No “middle-man” is employed to source the goods, so they can guarantee the point of origin of the product. These pretty flats come in sizes US 5-12, and are worth $90!!
- Some cute jewelry that I picked up just for this giveaway! A steampunk-inspired brass and silver toned key with jeweled butterfly necklace, a beaded rhinestone and enamel owl bracelet in mustard yellow, and a pretty beaded drop necklace. Just cos I love you. Value: $20.
- A brooch of your choice from fellow fatty Ali Buttons!! Ali is a FYCF follower (check out her tumblr here) and makes some awesome skirts as well as statement jewelry. You’ll get any brooch in her shop that tickles your fancy! Worth $7.50-$15.
A custom portrait in your favorite outfit from the ridiculously talented Sheika Lugtu of OMGCow Comics! Sheika is a Los Angeles-based artist, currently attending the School of the Art Institute of Chicago for comics, illustration, and narrative sequential art. What you see above is just a sneak peek at what your portrait might look like. Value: $50!
There you have it — the list of incredible prizes for the Fuck Yeah Chubby Giveaway. Here’s what to do to be eligible to win:
- Be a FYCF follower and reblog this post. If you reblog and aren’t following, I’ll pick someone else. One reblog counts per person. Likes do not count, but are still appreciated. :)
- "Like" the Lillypilly Silk page on facebook.
If you do both, you’ll get two entries!
Make sure your ask boxes are open, cos if you win, I’ll need to contact you to get your address info. I can’t send $175+ worth of stuffto you if I can’t get in touch with you.
I’ll pick a winner with a randomizer at 10pm EST on Sunday, June 22.
Thank you all SOOOO much for following! You’re amazing. And… GOOD LUCK!!
- 2 months ago
Since my job is with the adult trade and magazine side of the publishing company I work for I forget we have a children’s division since their office is in the South. So when it was time to clear the booth and pack up our materials for #BEA14 I was able to score some goodies for a friend and these lovely books for my Goddaughter. 👍